To start us off here on the forum, we're going to go ahead and lay down some rules concerning any future posts or discussions you may post or participate in.
1.) No profanity.
- Profanity will always be blocked automatically by our filters, but please refrain from using loopholes and workarounds to bypass the filters. If you do, your post may be removed, and if you continue to do so, you may be blocked from posting on our forum page.
2.) No spam.
- Spam is and will always be restricted on our forum. Spam posts will continually be removed if reported or noticed, and continued misuse of the feature may result in your account being blocked from posting here on the forum.
3.) No advertising.
- Advertising is strictly prohibited on our forum unless given permission to do so by the administrative team or staff. Our forum page is for discussions and community engagement only. You may only post about your businesses or items within the business category, or other areas where we will continue to allow these types of posts, yet they will constantly be heavily monitored.
4.) No copyrighted material.
- Please do not post any copyrighted media or material. This includes, but is not limited to: articles, stories, texts, images, videos, and more. If you have the licenses required to post these materials on our website, you may do so, but do not post any copyrighted material without the specified permissions required.
5.) No offensive or graphic images.
- Please do not post any offensive or graphic images to our discussion page. What may be seen as "OK" to you, may not be to others. There is also the potential that children will view the page as well, so please keep that in mind. The posting of these images will result in the post being deleted, and continued misuse may result in your account being blocked from posting here on our forum page.
As time goes on, the rules will continue to be updated. So please keep an eye on this post during the following few weeks.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and we hope to see you joining our discussion soon!