-Family Mindfulness! Our very first Mindfulness Class went great! We announced the winners of our coloring contest and presented their prizes. The entries were so amazing that the staff couldn't possibly pick one winner. We had to pick two winners from each age group! We also learned how to relax and cope with anxiety. Our mindfulness class occurs every Saturday at 10am. We hope you'll join us next time!
-Spring Fling! The Spring Fling was unbe-LEAF-able! We made art with sidewalk chalk, planted flowers, ate snacks, and much more. Our earth deserves celebration, and we accomplished that at Spring Fling! It's so inspiring to see young people get excited about protecting the planet. We hope to see even more families at our next event!
Events at the Meade County Public Library this week:
• Every Saturday at 10:00am: Family Mindfulness Class!
• Mon., May 30th All Day: Library Closed
News from the Meade County Public Library:
• Request the Bookmobile at www.meadereads.org or call us at 270-422-2094!
• Reserve a display case at the library on our website!
• Summer Reading kicks off on June 4th!<