The Meade County Messenger
1. there are 3 separate age groups. please choose the newsprint picture that is appropriate for you/your child.
2. All entries must be received by 5 p.m., Monday, March 23. (No exceptions.)
Winners will be notified. A telephone number MUST be included with entry.
3. Colored pencils, paints, crayons, or felt tip pens/markers may be used.
4. Entries will be judged on neatness, creativity and use of colors.
5. Winners’ photos will be in the Thursday, April 9, edition of the Meade County Messenger.
6. Employees of the Meade County Messenger and their immediate families are not eligible.
(this page is not for printing and coloring. all submissions must be on newsprint, from the newspaper.)