The Lincoln Trail District Health Department is sponsoring FREE COVID-19 Testing beginning October 26 through November 6*. 😷 Testing will take place between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. at the pre-determined testing site for that day. For Meade County that site with be the Meade County Fairgrounds from October 29th - October 30th. The test being administered is the PCR nasal swab—this is not the rapid test. Results will take 2-3 days.
❗🗓️ We highly recommend scheduling an appointment online. This will speed up the process at the testing site.
For those interested in the free COVID-19 testing, please see the following:
• Must be 18 or older.
• Testing is free for those with or without insurance.
• Doctor's orders are not required to receive a test.
• Asymptomatic individuals may be tested.
• You do not have to live in the Lincoln Trail District to be tested at our sites.
• Bring a photo ID and a copy or screenshot of your appointment confirmation to the testing site.
• Testing may be canceled due to inclement weather. Please see our Facebook Page or website for cancellations.
🗓️ Appointments can be scheduled here:
Please be sure to review the testing site location for the date/time you book.
*Testing will not take place on weekends or Tuesday, November 3.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SO THAT THOSE WHO MIGHT NEED A TEST CAN FIND OUT ABOUT THE TESTING SITES AND ATTEND!